Well, Rich Dad poor Dad book is one among others in the Rich Dad Series and has been read by millions worldwide.
This magnificent book was written in 1997 by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter.
Rich dad Poor dad book will teach you about;
- Wealth building and accumulation by investing in assets
- Being financially independent
- Being financially literate
In this all-time number one Personal Finance book, Robert Kiyosaki shares the story of his two dads.
- His real father, whom he calls his poor dad.
- The father of his best friend, the man who became his mentor and his rich dad.
In this amazing book, the author writes that one man was well educated and an employee all his life.
Furthermore, the other’s education was “street smarts” over traditional classroom education.
This second man took the path of entrepreneurship…a road that led him to become one of the wealthiest men in Hawaii.
Robert’s poor dad struggled financially all his life, and these two dads—these very different points of view of money, investing, and employment—shaped Robert’s thinking about money.
In Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert has challenged and changed the way tens of millions of people, around the world, think about money and investing.
Over the years, this has made him become a global advocate for financial education and the path to financial freedom.
Rich Dad Poor Dad (and the Rich Dad series it spawned) has sold over 36 million copies in English and translated editions around the world.
Rich Dad Poor Dad will;
• Explode the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
• Challenge the belief that your house is an asset
• Show parents why they can’t rely on the school system to teach their kids about money
• Define, once and for all, an asset and a liability
• Explain the difference between good debt and bad debt
• Teach you to see the world of money from different perspectives
• Discuss the shift in mindset that can put you on the road to financial freedom
Well, this book is a financial masterpiece that will transform and change your thoughts on your finances.
A simple to follow narrative and guidelines on how to invest in assets and other properties.
Moreover, the issues that the author explains about are easy to follow and implement.
The rich dad poor dad book is one of a kind and well, I would recommend this book to you who are struggling financially and need to get back on their feet.
Kindly visit our bookshop page to purchase this book.
You may also like: The Alchemist book review