Terms and conditions; Hi there! kindly read through these terms so that you get acquainted with how we carry out our process.
This in regard to the bookselling process. I will also share with you more about our book delivery service.
Below are our terms and conditions. Well, we shall make them as minimal as possible.
You know why? Because book lovers like you and I are very honest and straight people.
If you need further clarification, do not hesitate to get in touch with us via;
- Phone hotline: 0721 949815
- Contact form
- Email: email@example.com
Before we go to the terms, Kindly note that we have two types of book categories that we offer to you.
NB: Our used books are carefully selected and sorted to ensure that they are of high quality.
I would say that they are in excellent condition. Most of them are almost new.
Terms and conditions
- Any order must be accompanied by payment of the total amount. (Pay the exact amount to Mpesa number 0721 949815)
- There will be 3 days waiting period for any book reservation. (after 3 days, the reservation will be canceled)
- If an order is placed and payment not done in 1 hour, the order will be canceled.
- The delivery fee must be paid together with the order amount (see delivery fees below)
- Kindly notify us in advance if you need to cancel an order. But, money received will not be refunded.
PS: To avoid any issue, kindly clarify the availability of any book before you place an order. (mainly used books)
For quick and prompt assistance on this, kindly Whatsapp or SMS us on 0721 949815.
You can also place your comment below.
Book Delivery Service
Hi there! happy that you have read up to this point. I want to engage you more on how the books you order will be delivered to you.
We have three delivery/shipping modes. Namely;