Terms and conditions; Hi there! kindly read through these terms so that you get acquainted with how we carry out our process.
This in regard to the bookselling process. I will also share with you more about our book delivery service.
Below are our terms and conditions. Well, we shall make them as minimal as possible.
You know why? Because book lovers like you and I are very honest and straight people.
If you need further clarification, do not hesitate to get in touch with us via;
- Phone hotline: 0721 949815
- Contact form
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before we go to the terms, Kindly note that we have two types of book categories that we offer to you.
NB: Our used books are carefully selected and sorted to ensure that they are of high quality.
We could say that they are in excellent condition. Most of them are almost new.
Terms and conditions
- Most of the time you may come across a book or some books but not ready to buy at that instance and therefore, you can reserve books without making any payment.
- There will be a 1 day waiting period for any book reservations. (after the day lapses, the reservation will be canceled)
- If you still want to proceed in getting the book, Kindly place an order.
- Any order must be accompanied by payment of the total amount.
- This includes the cost of the book and the delivery fee.
- Pay the exact amount to Mpesa number 0721 949815. NB >> Do not include a withdrawal fee.
- Kindly see a detailed delivery fee schedule and guidelines below.
- Kindly notify us in advance if you need to cancel an order. But, money received will not be refunded.
PS: To avoid any issue, kindly clarify the availability of any book before you place an order. (mainly used books) Via hotline 0721 949815
For quick and prompt assistance on this and other issues, kindly Whatsapp or SMS us on 0721 949815.
You can also place your comment below.
Book Delivery Service
Hi there! happy that you have read up to this point. I want to engage you more on how the books you order will be delivered to you.
We have three delivery/shipping modes. Namely;
This is our schedule one book delivery service. Under this schedule, there will be no delivery charges within Nairobi CBD.
For this reason, if you place an order, just pay the order amount without including a delivery fee.
CBD Outskirts Delivery
Well, this is schedule two. These service serves locations and estates that are within Nairobi.
They include but not limited to;
- Nyayo Estate
- South B
- South C
- Nyayo Highrise
- Yaya Centre
- Kiambu Town
- Lower Kabete
- And any other outskirts
For all these areas, the delivery fee is usually 100 sh. But in some instances, it could be a maximum of 150 sh.
Kindly confirm with us before you pay for the books and the delivery fee on phone number 0721 949815.
And Finally, this is schedule three and covers the rest of the country. Do not miss a good book because you are not within Nairobi.
At A Book Idea, we offer countrywide delivery. Well, we utilize matatu courier under this schedule.
This so because of the convenience and fast delivery service. In addition, there are matatus for all routes in the country and they do offer parcel delivery services.
Some of the Matatu services we have worked with include but not limited to;
- Easy Coach
- Kukena among others
Furthermore, we have also worked with other private courier services. And, you can also suggest to us your preferred courier service.
The cost of delivery on schedule 3 is a minimum of 200 sh. The cost could go up depending on the gross weight of the books.
If you need any clarifiaction of do have any question, kindly reach out to us on phone number 0721 949815.
We invite you to join our Facebook group to learn and, see new books everyday.
Before you go, Kindly visit and see;
A comment below is highly welcome and appreciated.