The 5 AM club book was written by world-known author Robin Sharma and published on 16th November 2018.
He introduced the 5 AM Club concept over 20 years ago and this has helped so many individuals realize some vital and important life concepts.
This, in turn, has brought about a new crop of individuals, business magnates, and leaders that follow a certain morning routine.
Well, this routine has helped them;
- Work on and maximize their productivity
- Activate and observe their best health
- Bulletproof and guard their serenity
Written over a 4 year period, the 5 AM club book will help you discover the early-rising habit that has helped so many people accomplish so much.
You will achieve;
The story behind this amazing book is about two strangers who meet a tycoon.
Furthermore, the story of the two struggling strangers talks about how the tycoon becomes their secret mentor.
The 5 AM Club Book Takeaways
If you have not read this book, kindly make it a point of reading it before the end of this month.
The 5 AM Club Book will take you through the following very powerful lessons;
- How business magnates, the wise, and geniuses start their mornings and achieve maximum productivity.
- A peculiar formula that you can use and apply to wake up feeling energetic, refreshed, inspired, focused, and ready to achieve the most each day.
- You will get a detailed and comprehensive method to guide you in making the most of your daybreak hours in order to create time for self-renewal, exercise, and personal growth.
- A neuro-science-based practice that has proven effective and will help you wake up before others giving you ample time to think, be creative and begin your day peacefully without being rushed.
- A well crafted and expounded tactic that will help you defend your dreams, gifts, and talents against digital distractions
- A well-put method to help you overcome trivial distractions so that you enjoy your influence, fortune, and positive impact on the world.
Is The 5 AM Club Book for me?
Well, This book is mastery. I would urge anyone who values their morning and life in general not only to read but, apply what is therein.
In addition, I would say this is an age-appropriate book for students. Make sure you add this book to your reading bucket list.
You may also like:
Did you like this book review?
We do appreciate your passing by and reading this review. Your comments and a rating are welcome below.