Do you love flowers? Who doesn’t? Well, I do and below, I share with you the most popular flowers in the world.
A rose is given as a sign of:
- Beauty or love
- In consolation when a person passes on
- When a new baby is born to signify happiness
- Used as a bouquet in social functions.
- In weddings, they are used to decorate the church
- They are used in bridal parties
- Used as a lightning decoration in a house
- In funerals, they are used to reflect gratitude and sympathy
- They are used in churches to symbolize peace and love
- They are also used as medicine or herbs
ACACIA: the flower is yellow in color. It is soft and tender, thus should be handled with care.
Growing up to 7 feet in height, this flower does and grows in a well-sheltered place away from the fog and the mist.
BALLOON: this flower is blue, white, and pink in color. It has medicinal value and is present throughout all seasons of the year.
CALENDULA: well, the flower is orange, yellow, and green in color.
Attaining a height of up to 12 inches and because of its robust nature, this flower does well in direct sunlight.
DECUMARIA: A great flower, it is cream in color. It grows well in the summertime.
It is a down falling plant and also a good climber. It can grow to a height of 30 feet.
ECHIUM flower is white, purple, and blue in color and can grow up to a maximum of 6 feet tall and spreads to a length of 10 feet.
A favorite of pollinators like bees, this flower does well in direct sunlight.
ACONITES flower is yellow in color and has a sweet honey fragrance scent. It does well in partial shade and well-drained soils.
The temperatures range between 4-9 degrees. It grows to a height of between 0.25 to 0.5 feet. It flourishes in spring and is also deer resistant.
You may also like to read more on:
Did you like this article about the most popular flowers in the world?
Your thoughts and comments are welcome… Kindly share them below.